Thursday, August 20, 2009

I think I saw a ghost!

It was midnight, and everyone was sound asleep. I woke up around 2 in the midnight coz i got a lil' hungry. But then i heard some weird noises and songs i was scared to death! Then I ran up to my to my brothers room. He was sound asleep. I slept on the extra bed underneath his bed. Then i glanced out to the window. I saw a white light flying past the the tree outside. then i hear sounds like knocking and talking the second day. It was after tuision and it was dark outside. I walked around to wait for my brother to fetch me. i waited for like 10 minutes or so then i got pissed and walked back alone. then i saw the white light again flying! I was like shouthing! and i ran in to my house wif my heart nearly poped out!!!! I slept with my mum and dad then i felt abit un safe so i text my pet sister, Munn, she said that i was abit crazy and she asked me not to worry so much. Then I slept. after those 2 days I never seen the white light again. RELIEF!! and the tree outside was chopped down.. because other neighbours was complaining abt the white light it wasn't only me hu saw it the world did. is it true that ghost's assist? I hope not ):

No comments:

Post a Comment